Here are some property selling tips we have gathered through years of experience. Paying attention to detail can help facilitate a quicker sale benefiting everyone involved!
* Mow and water the lawn.
* Trim trees and plant flowers.
* Store all bikes, toys and equipment out of sight.
* Paint or touch-up the outside of the house.
* Put potted flowers in the front
* Get rid of unnecessary furniture.
* Clean closets and clear off countertops.
* Scrub all tile floors.
* Clean all carpets.
* Clean all windows and mirrors.
* Clean stains in all sinks and tubs.
* Fix leaky faucets.
* Replace missing door or cabinet handles.
* Fix or replace broken appliances.
* Replace broken tiles in bathroom or kitchen.
* Paint if necessary.
* Discuss major repairs with your Realtor.
* Stop smoking in the house.
* Bathe pets and clean out litter boxes.
* Empty all trash, recycle bins, etc.
* Dry-clean drapes and shampoo carpets.
* Use baking soda boxes in smell-prone areas.
* Place flowers, potpourri or air fresheners around the house.
ASK A "BUYER"
Invite a friend to walk through your home like a buyer would. Get their opinion on whether or not it's inviting, clean and well-maintained. Consider any changes they suggest.